Innovation Lab “Re:think Austria”
“Re:think Austria” is a community of young political leaders and decision-makers from every sphere of society. As an incubator of political innovations, we aim to improve Austria’s democracy. We link together dedicated people who, as a result, found independent initiatives and implement projects.
“Re:think Austria” acts as a unique, political project for reinvention, development and growth in Austria. With its annual innovationlab, “Re:think Austria” encourages political dialogue on reform in Austria.
Kovar & Partners performs their “Arena Analyse” – questioning experts with the Delphi-method – on a yearly basis in order to determine key questions within our society. freims is an innovative consulting firm who chairs the “Re:think Austria” sessions.
All participants and project partners share common goals:
- developing a constructive basis for dialogue between political groups
- exchanging knowledge in regard to selected structural problem-sets
- having room for reflection about long-term socio-political challenges
- goal-oriented “incubation” for socio-political innovations and reform projects
- building communities of political entrepreneurs and sustainable social networks with progressive forces
- strenghthening appreciation of political work
Participation in “Re:think Austria” is possible upon invitation by the European Forum Alpbach.
The next edition will take place in Linz at the beginning of June 2017 and will tackle the topic of “The future of democracy & participation”. You will find a detailed report after the event here.