Alpbach in Motion Alumni Club
*** All activities are currently on hold due to the COVID-19 outbreak***
Join the network of former Alpbach in Motion participants!
The summit of emerging leaders has seen more than two hundred participants over the past years. The most important part of the programme has always been the group of people that got together. In order to foster a „network of trust“, become a more vital influence for agenda setting in the programme of the Economic Symposium and to give greater care to the connection between the generations and the forthcoming of new generations we have founded a club.
The club is an indepentend, Austrian based, association but it works closely with the European Forum Alpbach. The Alpbach in Motion Alumni Club is listed in the registry of associations with the Austrian authorities.
A membership is free of charge and is exclusively for former participants of the Alpbach in Motion – Summit of Emerging Leaders
Why should I join the Alpbach in Motion Alumni Club?
- Get access an (re-) connect with all generations from 2013 on.
- Receive invitations to events that are hosted by former participants throughout the year such as factory visits, social events or lectures (minimum 4 per year)
- Join a community and selected network and get involved in the activities throughout the year with exclusive insights into other business on an informal and personal level
- Influence and be part of the programme of the Economic Symposium of the European Forum Alpbach
- Nominate potential participants for the next Alpbach in Motion summit
- Join the club members for reunions during the Economic Symposium of the European Forum Alpbach
- Receive the list of all partner events during the European Forum Alpbach
- Receive a discount of 30% on your ticket purchase of any symposium of the European Forum Alpbach (exluding Campus or Lab programmes)*
Members of the Board:
Join the Club!
For any inquiries write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Save the Dates:
Dec 12th 2019: Alumni Talk & Glint Wine Get-Together at Christmas Market
Hosted by Social Impact Award & Vienna Impact Hub
Organized by: Jakob Detering, AIM19
Topic: „Social Entrepreneurship – Insights into a Global Movement“
Jan 30st 2020: Special Event / Award giving Ceremony of Austria’s Leading Companies
Hosted by: PwC Austria
Organized by: Jürgen Kreindl, AIM18
March 26th 2020: Alumni Talk & Get-Together
Hosted by: TTTech
Organized by: Georg Kopetz, AIM13
Topic: The digital age – Europe quo vadis?
*if you are already entitled to a discount e.g. a different club membership that cooperates with the European Forum Alpbach, you will receive the highest applicable discount on your ticket purchase.