Call 2: Alpbach Summer School on European Health Care and Social Systems in Transition
The Alpbach Summer School on European Health Care and Social Systems in Transition is geared towards graduate and post-graduate students as well as young health professionals from all relevant backgrounds, including medicine, economics, law, public health and social security institutions. No limit on age or professional background applies.
To apply for this scholarship the following documents have to be submitted:
(1) Application Form for Scholarships (PDF)
(2) Motivation statement
(3) Curriculum Vitae
(4) Proof of thorough knowledge of English (non-native speakers only)
(5) Letter of recommendation (optional)
In order to get a scholarship for the course, applicants have to pass a selection process. The academic director of the course Dr. Katharina Viktoria Stein will select the candidates.
The European Forum Alpbach will inform the successful scholarship holders via e-mail in the beginning of May at the latest. Please make sure to mention an e-mail address in the application form that is valid.
The scholarship values EUR 1.100, and includes:
- 50 hours of lectures and group exercises
- Course material
- Lunch and refreshments during the course
- An evening social event including dinner
- Free participation in all events of the European Forum Alpbach as far as the course schedule allows
Travel costs have to be covered by the participants.
Please send all your documents in duplicate by regular mail till March 31, 2015 (postmark) to:
European Forum Alpbach Non-Profit Foundation under Private Law
Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted.