We look forward to receiving your registration!
The European Forum Alpbach is open to all persons who have paid the participation fee or have been granted a scholarship.
Please use this registration form and send it back to us:
- Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via post: European Forum Alpbach, Franz-Josefs-Kai 13/10, 1010 Vienna, Austria
- Via fax: +43 (1) 718 17 01
SEM – Seminar Week (August 15-21)
TYR – Euregio Symposium (August 17-19)
Free participation, subject to registration
MED – Health Symposium (August 19-21)
MEET – Artists in Discourse (August 22)
TEC – Technology Symposium (August 23-25)
POL – Political Symposium (August 25-28)
LAW – Legal Symposium (August 26-28)
ECN – Economic Symposium (August 28-30)
FIN – Financial Market Symposium (August 30-31)
50 % of the participation fee for that event
Booking more than one event
25 % discount on all additional events
Fees do not include accommodation or board.
You can take part in any event of the cultural programme, irrespective of your registration for the official conference programme.
Professional Programme on Facilitation & Participatory Leadership – Art of Hosting
Members of the Die Presse Club and Ö1-Club Members are eligible for a 10 % reduction of the participation fee.
Each year, the Forum welcomes more than 700 students and graduates whose attendance is enabled by our extensive scholarship programme. There are several opportunities to obtain a scholarship: An overview is available here.
Security and personal possessions
The European Forum Alpbach endeavours to continuously improve its security measures. Please note the following:
- Only participants with valid participant badges are allowed to enter the Congress Centre Alpbach and the Hauptschule.
- If you haven’t yet collected your badge from reception in the Congress Centre Alpbach, please do so at least 30 minutes before the start of the event you plan to attend.
- Please bring a valid official identification document with you in case you need to prove your identity.
- For security reasons, you are not allowed to bring the following items into the event building:
- large items that could cause an obstruction such as suitcases, bags or rucksacks. You can leave small items such as jackets, umbrellas or briefcases in the cloak rooms of the Congress Centre Alpbach and the Hauptschule.
- items that are pointed or sharp or otherwise dangerous are not allowed.
Should you be forced to cancel your registration, you may transfer your ticket to a different person by notifying the European Forum Alpbach in writing. If you cancel your registration entirely, or you or your replacement fail to attend the event, the following cancellation fees will be charged:
Cancellation by July 31, 2018
Cancellation from August 1, 2018, and the beginning of the booked event
50 % of price charged
Cancellation after the beginning of the booked event or no-show
100 % of price charged