Innovation Lab “Re:think Austria”
“Re:think Austria” is a community of young political leaders and decision-makers from every sphere of society. As an incubator of political innovations, we aim to improve Austria’s democracy. We link together dedicated people who, as a result, found independent initiatives and implement projects.
“Re:think Austria” acts as a unique, political project for reinvention, development and growth in Austria. With its annual innovationlab, “Re:think Austria” encourages political dialogue on reform in Austria.
Kovar & Partners performs their “Arena Analyse” – questioning experts with the Delphi-method – on a yearly basis in order to determine key questions within our society. freims is an innovative consulting firm who chairs the “Re:think Austria” sessions.
All participants and project partners share common goals:
- developing a constructive basis for dialogue between political groups
- exchanging knowledge in regard to selected structural problem-sets
- having room for reflection about long-term socio-political challenges
- goal-oriented “incubation” for socio-political innovations and reform projects
- building communities of political entrepreneurs and sustainable social networks with progressive forces
- strenghthening appreciation of political work
Participation in “Re:think Austria” is possible upon invitation by the European Forum Alpbach.