How you can support the European Forum Alpbach
Once a year the European Forum Alpbach transforms the Tyrolean mountain village of Alpbach into the European summer capital of discourse. The programme attracts thousands of people from across the world, creating an immersive biotope of new ideas, new ways of thinking and new contacts.
Our partners provide vital support for the programme. 43% of our costs are covered by financial support from businesses, 45% by participation fees and 8% by public funding.
We invite businesses and organisations to support the European Forum Alpbach and in doing so make a invaluable contribution to European integration and positive social developments.
We offer several ways for businesses and organisations to become partners of the European Forum Alpbach. For example:
- Join us as a sponsor and supporter of the different Alpbach Symposia
- Showcase your business during the Forum (stand; reception)
- Fund scholarships for young participants through your firm
- Support the European Forum Alpbach through donations in kind
As a partner of the European Forum Alpbach you will reach a well-informed and diverse audience in a unique setting. Join thousands of committed and enthusiastic people away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and become part of a discussion around the big social questions of our time. Be amazed at our participants’ passion for dialogue!
If you are interested in supporting the European Forum Alpbach then we look forward to hearing from you. We are here to offer assistance with detailed questions or information at any time and will be happy to create a tailor-made sponsoring package to suit your needs. Please contact Philippe Narval, Managing Director of the European Forum Alpbach, directly on +43 (1) 718 17 11 – 14 or email@example.com.
The European Forum Alpbach in numbers
- 5.000 participants, over 100 nations
- 900 speakers
- 700 scholarship holders aged under 30
- national and international decision makers from Science, Health, Higher Education, Law, Technology, Politics, Economy, Built Environment, Financial Markets, Culture, Civil Society
- 800 hours of Programme, 90 Plenaries, 90 Breakout Sessions