High-Level Retreats in the Heart of the Alps
The European Forum Alpbach aims to build new and inspiring networks between those who shape politics, the economy and society in Europe and beyond. Our international partners use the informal and interdisciplinary atmosphere in Alpbach for working retreats in order to find solutions to the main challenges they are facing.
The following partners are hosting a retreat during the European Forum Alpbach 2017:
- Ethics in Action Initiative
- Austrian Ministry for Health and Women’s Affairs
- Austrian Agency for International Mobility and Cooperation in Education, Science and Research
- Alpbach Laxenburg Group, in cooperation with the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA)
- Impact Hub Nework
- Austrian Ministry for Europe, Integration and Foreign Affairs
- Ukraine Democracy Initiative at the University of Sydney
- Institute for Innovation and Public Purpose at University College London and the Royal Society for the Advancement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce
For the first time, the European Forum Alpbach also organised a networking meeting on “Social Impact Investing” during the Financial Market Symposium.
While the working groups are by invitation only, the conclusions of the gatherings form an integral part of the conference programme.